Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pill Pie, The Science Pry(??? - Who cares? I'm sick.)

Dear Science,

I'm ready for meals to be available in pill form. Some evenings after work, I don't have any food in the cupboards, refrigerator, and frankly, nothing sounds tasty to me that night. I could go to the grocery store, for something will likely wet my tongue, or even stop for fast food. Heck, going out to a sit down restaurant would probably fire the neurons associated with my stomach after only a whiff. But tonight, I don't really feel like eating. I've got a bit of a cold. I'm tired from my 11 hour work days. I want to pop a cocktail of pills and climb into bed. Is that too much to ask?

I'm a science-guy, so I'm not asking you to change your current agenda. Maybe just make the meal-pill next on the list of To Do's.

Sincerely,
Gav

1 comment:

dn said...

YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I FIRST CHAMPIONED THE PILL MEAL.

Who's not wanting to eat now, fellas?