Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Steve Hairry Predicament

(I usually do not talk to the person cutting my hair. I have it cut about once every 4 months, so just cut my hair so I can leave, please.)

*Snip*

*Snip*

Stylist: Oh, isn't Journey just Awesome!?

I then notice "Lights" in the background and start laughing much harder than is explainable, almost hysterically.

Stylist: I guess you don't like them.

Me: No, the question just threw me off guard. I like a little Steve Perry now and then, just like everybody else.

*Snip*

(The lady cutting my hair is approximately 40, and at this time I realize she is likely to have every Journey album, a few t-shirts, and at least 2 posters hanging somewhere in her residence.)

*Snip*

*Snip*

Stylist: I think Faithfully is my favorite.

*Snip*

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You call them "stylists?"